Hi-Rez the Studios behind the game Rogue Company has released the newest update for the game. The new update includes a new map, alongside many features that are requested by players since the game launched in Closed Beta.
The Patch notes includes :
• Undo Purchase feature is now added to the Item Shop
• New Gyro control options
• New KBM Keybinding support
• New visual options for Colorblindness
• Anvil’s LMG level 3 upgrade now has reduced effectiveness of spread
• The Striker 8X10’s damage fall of range has been slightly increased.
• Additional voice lines for Dima, Talon, and Ronin
• C4 that a player attempts to detonate mid-air will now detonate once it has landed.
• Dropped weapons now display pick up text.
• The “No valid game mode” should no longer be displayed when logging in.
• Fixed a rooftop exploit in Favelas.
• Players should no longer receive a Party Size Limit error for game modes.
• Player names should no longer appear as numbers.
• Fixed an issue with the Versus screen which could result in a bad match.
• Players should no longer sometimes appear in a downed state but still be able to move/shoot.
• Phantom can no longer get in a state where she can throw multiple nano grenades.
• Players should no longer receive multiple friend requests when queues are changed.
• Fixed an area of Canals where players could use Anvil’s barricade to reach unintended areas.
• Sprays used near a player should no longer stick to them.
• Switch players should no longer crash after exiting the Chimera
• Even elite Rogue’s need practice and what better place to do this than a shooting range? Try various weapons, abilities and rogues to prepare yourself for your next mission.
– Bleedout Rate increased from 9 seconds to 12 seconds.
– Slightly reduced the radius at which enemies influence spawns.
– Slightly increased the radius at which friendlies influence spawns.
Deserter/AFK Penalty System
In order to provide a more fair experience for players, Vice Update will implement a new system to discourage leaving matches early and going AFK. Please note specific penalties could change based on data and feedback.
To be eligible for a deserter penalty a player must fall within one of the following categories:
• Left Match Early – A player who leaves a full party (not through disconnection)
• AFK – A player who has met our inactivity criteria (hasn’t taken a valid action) for approximately 2 minutes.
• Disconnected – A player who has disconnected for at least 5 minutes before the match ends.
Upon meeting one of these criteria a player will be unable to queue for a match for a period of time based on the number of offenses. Players will see a timer denoting how long until they are able to queue again.
– 1st offense = 5 minutes
– 2nd offense = 15 minutes
– 3rd offense = 30 minutes
– 4th offense = 3 hours
– This map contains new visual features and is available in Practice Extraction, Strikeout and Demolition.
– Adjusted spawn locations.
• High Castle
– Re-propped the top of the stairs.
– Removed stairs on wizard tower and replaced with a mantle up spot.
– Removed the shelving units from the garage.
• Anvil – Fixed an issue where Anvil’s barricade would recharge in Demolition.
• Dallas – Target Finder ability now has a different icon.
• Gl1tch – Now has Cloaked instead of Evade.
• Scorch – Reduced ability duration from 15s to 10s.
• Vy – Increased the maximum health gain per tick from Leeching Poison from 1 to 2.
• Flashbang – Radius increased from 7m to 8m.
• Incendiary Grenade – Slightly increased the radius the grenade will spread
• Semtex Grenade – Level 1 Upgrade: Increased throw speed and increase stuck damage to 250.
• Smoke Grenade – Increased the speed at which smoke appears.